Screw the best of lists. I’ve been huge sourpuss for the last couple weeks, so here’s 10 very petty things I hated about 2014. What can I say? It’s where I’m at. This is a journal after all.
- Doing laundry
- Lack of sunlight in my room
- Waiting for more lives in Candy Crush (joke’s on Candy Crush, I’ve moved on to Clash of Clans!)
- Live action shows on Adult Swim
- Horrible DJs playing primo gigs *cough*LA*cough
- The battery life of my HTC One M8 (first world problems, amirite?)
- Top Ramen (just kidding ramen, I love you. I hate you. I love you… hug me, we’ll work it out)
- Bills (currently taking applicants for open position of Sugar Daddy… or Sugar Momma.)
- That screwed-up look on the face of “music” friends when I explain that broadcasting gaming is “what I’ve been up to lately” at social events
and the #1 petty thing hated in 2014:
- Phone conversations.
Seriously. I hate chatting on the phone. It’s a potentially huge commitment and chances are I’m not feeling very social which won’t be fun for either of us. Text me like a normal [read: antisocial] person.